All items are in stock & ship within 24 hours!
Shop By Brand
plus $29.99 flat rate FedEx Ground shipping & handling.
Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Choose your size
48" Snow Edge
48" with extra cutting edge [Add $50.00]
60" Snow Edge [Add $30.00]
60" with extra cutting edge [Add $90.00]
- Protects concrete surfaces and asphalt seal coats
- Clamps on to loader buckets in just seconds
- Push, scrape, scoop, and dump snow and sleet
- Faster and easier than a walk behind snow blower
- Extends bucket depth & snow capacity
- Available in 48 inch and 60 inch sizes
There are currently a number of plastic edges on the market which bolt directly to the bottom of the loader bucket. Unfortunately for most small tractor owners, their buckets were not manufactured with the required mounting holes. The new clamp-on Snow Edge enables these machines to remove snow and sleet while protecting and preserving concrete surfaces and asphalt seal coats. Our wear edges are formed from a high density recycled plastic that is durable as well as inexpensive to replace. Watch the Snow Edge in action:
One Year Limited Warranty
Ratchet Rake LLC warrants their products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of one year. Manufacturer will either repair or replace (at their discretion) any damaged or defective components for the period of one year from the date of purchase. Upon purchase the buyer assumes all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from the handling, possession or use of this product.
The Rip and Dig is imported and distributed by: Ratchet Rake LLC 405 N. East St. Carlisle, PA 17013 8. Follow all of your machine manufacturer's safety warnings. For warranty claims contact Ratchet Rake LLC at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 888-850-607
- The Snow Edge is intended for pushing, scraping, scooping, and dumping snow and sleet with your loader bucket on relatively flat surfaces.
- On uneven surfaces or concrete with protruding expansion joints, back drag the precipitation with the bucket tilted at about 45 degrees.
- Push snow with the bucket level or front edge tilted downward to keep the heel of the bucket from scraping the work surface.
- Periodically lubricate the black oxide threaded surface of the mounting clamps to prevent rust.
-The wear edge fasteners (carriage bolts) should be inspected for loosening between seasons.
- Replacement wear edges are installed on the unit by hand tightening the carriage bolt nuts first, then 3/4s to a full turn with a wrench.
- Be aware of stationary objects and obstacles that may become hidden before the snow falls.
Rip and Dig
$299.99 plus $29.99 flat rate FedEx Ground shipping & handling.
$319.99 plus $49.99 flat rate FedEx Ground shipping & handling.
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Shop By Brand
Shop By Price
$250 - $500
For Your Info
Get special offers & more sent right to
your inbox. read our
Stay up to date with the latest news,
promotions, events and more!
Shipping & Deliveries
Returns & Exchanges